Friday, September 14, 2007

That Face ...

That face ...
Oh, my that beautiful face,
It hides such secrets.

I hear that you have, "Misbehaved today,"
Oh, how could that face misbehave?

I hear that you have had to be in, "Time out,"
How can that be from such a face?

Those eyes they shine with such sparkle,
I think they give you away.

That smile, oh such a smile,
It makes the Mona Lisa jealous,
I think that smiles gives you away.

I hear that you got in trouble.
Just messed up your hair something awful,
Stand on your head and tumbling!

I hear that you really did it this time,
Hit your brother, tripped your sister,
And pulled the cat's tail!
Oh, how can that be from such a face?

That face ...
That beautiful face, it hides such secrets.
Such secrets hide behind that beautiful face!

1 comment:

Rebekah Vincent said...

Mom your so very talented. You know just how to say things an ddescribe those you love. T will be proud that you have made her published. She will have her time in the sun to shine.
Love,
Bekah