Monday, September 3, 2007

Ok I was a very cute toddler!! But that was a few years ago!

My wonderful daughter, Rebekah Vincent, set this Blog in place for me. She added that picture of me as a toddler, which by the way was approximately 6 decades ago. To say the least I've changed since then LOL. You can view her blog at Waiting for Carlow. Well this is my first post. I'll sign off for now and play around with all these new things, templates, settings etc. If you see some very strange posts just be understanding.

2 comments:

Rebekah Vincent said...

Mom I love you I pray that you have fun with this blog, It's just us girls here,
so vent if you need to
laugh if you want to
cry if you have to
And most of all know that we will always listen and be here to be
that sounding wall
laugh with you (never at you)
and cry with you
Hugs and all my love,
Bekah

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom!
Love the blog so far!
The poems are WONDERFUL!!!!!!!
Love you!
Tracye